....on a somewhat daily basis.
You could not pay to be in LA right now! The best seat in the house for those w/o a ticket is a home!Let's hope for a positive and respectful service this morning.
Ladynay is right.I'll be interested to know if there was a spike in tardiness and absenteeism today and if so by how much?R.I.P. Mike.
Ladynay, did you get a chance to see it? It was beautiful.Freaky, if I would have known how many times I was going to have to suppress tears watching it at work, I would have stayed at home or waited until later to watch it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You could not pay to be in LA right now! The best seat in the house for those w/o a ticket is a home!
Let's hope for a positive and respectful service this morning.
Ladynay is right.
I'll be interested to know if there was a spike in tardiness and absenteeism today and if so by how much?
R.I.P. Mike.
Ladynay, did you get a chance to see it? It was beautiful.
Freaky, if I would have known how many times I was going to have to suppress tears watching it at work, I would have stayed at home or waited until later to watch it.
Post a Comment