I came across this little diddy by way of one of my online buds (*waves at Goli...I see you watchin me* lol). In case you can't view the vid, it's a clip of the Bebé Glotun by Berjuan (which translates to gluttonous baby (go ahead and laugh)). Basically it's a spanish toy that includes a baby doll and some kind of halter top that teaches little girls how to breastfeed.
I don't have any kids (and have no clue about how it would actually go down if and when I call myself trying to have and raise one) and I'm all for early sex-ed but this.....I don't know. It's left me feeling a bit weirded out. I think the difference (to me anyway) is that having the sex talk is just that...you talk! Or at least that's how I always thought it was supposed to go down. I didn't realize visual aides were a requirement. Then again what do I know?? My mama tried to have the talk when I was 12 and barely got a rise out of me as I had already had my first (french)kiss by the age of 5 (WHAT? I'm a quick study) therefore I thought I already knew everything. Anyway this thing, well let's just say it's more hands on......to say the least.
Watch and see.
Now after watching this, the only thing I could imagine was some little girl out and about with her mom in a shopping cart with her Bebe' Gluton doll and whipping that daggone top out to breastfeed it. LMAO I couldn't even be responsible for my reaction if my eyes were to ever see some shit like that. What do ya'll think? Is it too much, not enough, just right? Would you be comfortable letting your kids or future kids use this (in public or in private)?



7 comments:
What in the sam hell??????? I am cool with Baby Alive, but this shit here is just too much!
Da hell?
What?
They can keep that where ever they sell it!
I wish my daughter would ask me for that doll! *smh*
What little girls you know need to know how to breastfeed? Da hell? Guess that company is going to come out with a cartoon video of how to have sex raw, then breathing techniques for labor!!!! Oh and little girl padding that they can put on and pretend they are pregnant that has a baby doll inside that they can push out!
Brilliant!
Da hell???!!!
*shm*
I could say something so nasty right now but I won't. Oh I could but I won't. Nope. Not doing it.
I don't think the doll is anymore offense than Polly Pisspants or those dolls that poop themselves.
Kind of disappointed I didn't hear a Mexican voiceover and see a bunch of crazy graphics. Oh well maybe next time.
Ladynay, that's what I'm sayin! lol I still can't wrap my head around it.
Freaky, I was more shocked than anything. I mean I know a lot of countries view sex and the human anatomy quite different than the U.S. but damn. I just still don't see how and why it's necessary for a young child to learn that lesson in life so soon. And who says that when she becomes an adult that she will (1)even want to have children and (2) want to breast feed?
That doll is just unacceptable! What's next...a pair of breasts the girl can put on under her shirt so the baby doll can latch on?
I didn't watch the video..I figured why aggravate myself. I think its ridiculous to teach kids how to breastfeed.
On another note...T is 11. She doesn't like talks either...but I wonder if she's had a kiss already. Oh lawd!!!
@Southern, I was thinking probably a matching 'that's just my baby daddy' doll. lol
@Kisz4tj....she may have. lol Just don't ask..then again maybe you should. lol
Post a Comment