....on a somewhat daily basis.
Awww they look active lol
They are! lol
Awww...what cuties. I know how little boys are so I will say a prayer for you. lol
You're about to get a workout. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do your dogs even like kids? Too late now I guess. You'll be okay and you'll enjoy next weekend that much more.
Thanks Southern!Freaky, the boys and pooches are getting along great! Cochise especially loves them. They've been slobbered to death by that damn dog. lol
LOL!! You made it sound like a swarm of Africanized killer bees had invaded your community.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww they look active lol
They are! lol
Awww...what cuties. I know how little boys are so I will say a prayer for you. lol
You're about to get a workout. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do your dogs even like kids? Too late now I guess. You'll be okay and you'll enjoy next weekend that much more.
Thanks Southern!
Freaky, the boys and pooches are getting along great! Cochise especially loves them. They've been slobbered to death by that damn dog. lol
LOL!! You made it sound like a swarm of Africanized killer bees had invaded your community.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment