Hah! One of the many reasons I chose to skip Homecoming this year. I'm getting too old to handle mornings-after. Hope you feel better soon - don't forget to set your alarm!
I didn't see you! I was at the party downtown. After the party, we went and hung out with some friends that now live in TX. We didn't get home till 5:30am. I stayed in the bed almost the whole day yesterday.
SO I SHOULDN'T GET ALL UP IN YOUR PERSONAL SPACE AND TALK ALL LOUD AND STUFF RIGHT? I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BLAST THIS BASS MUSIC EITHER HUH? GUESS I SHOULDN'T HAVE SET OFF ALL THOSE CAR ALARMS WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO SNOOZE IN THE CAR. MY BAD.
LOL. Yeah, you should've called off and maybe only go to one home coming instead of 11. What?! I'm just saying...
*whispers to Ladynay* I was ummmm 'sick' Friday. I guess this was my punishment.
Nerd Girl and Tasha, tell me why I didn't even make it out to the car? *gives myself the side-eye*
Southern I didn't see you either! :( We started out at the Hilton and then came downtown. I think I got to downtown party at the right time. I saw who I needed to see without having to pay to get in. LMAO
6 comments:
Why the heck you go to work??? You could have called in and been legit when you told them you were not feeling well!
Hah! One of the many reasons I chose to skip Homecoming this year. I'm getting too old to handle mornings-after. Hope you feel better soon - don't forget to set your alarm!
Girl you better get that car nap!! Just don't sleep too long, be sure to set your alarm.
I didn't see you! I was at the party downtown. After the party, we went and hung out with some friends that now live in TX. We didn't get home till 5:30am. I stayed in the bed almost the whole day yesterday.
SO I SHOULDN'T GET ALL UP IN YOUR PERSONAL SPACE AND TALK ALL LOUD AND STUFF RIGHT? I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BLAST THIS BASS MUSIC EITHER HUH? GUESS I SHOULDN'T HAVE SET OFF ALL THOSE CAR ALARMS WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO SNOOZE IN THE CAR. MY BAD.
LOL. Yeah, you should've called off and maybe only go to one home coming instead of 11. What?! I'm just saying...
*whispers to Ladynay* I was ummmm 'sick' Friday. I guess this was my punishment.
Nerd Girl and Tasha, tell me why I didn't even make it out to the car? *gives myself the side-eye*
Southern I didn't see you either! :( We started out at the Hilton and then came downtown. I think I got to downtown party at the right time. I saw who I needed to see without having to pay to get in. LMAO
Freaky, I'm gone cut you. lol
Post a Comment