Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Drop down low and sweep tha flo' wit it!

The mother of an infant daughter wearing her first lacefront wig writes: “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!”
Mom said she had the wig custom made human hair to match her own lacefront. “I wouldn’t be caught dead without my lacefront and my baby won’t either!” she wrote.
But is that adhesive glue safe or gentle enough for the child’s baby hairs?





*fetched via email*

14 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

This has to be a joke right? If not then mommy and daddy need to be beaten and then made to eat that monstrosity

Babs said...

I'm not coming over here anymore!

LoVe.Peace.Curls. said...

If this pic is any indication of how the mama looks in a lacefront, I think they're both a hot ass mess. Poor baby.

Ladynay said...

In the words of a mutual blogger buddy. That child's grandmother should have swallowed...

AR Gal said...

Barista it just falls in my lap somehow. LOL

Freaky, I'm really hoping that this was an attempt at photo shop or something.

Babs, don't be like that. lol

PrettyPacino, poor baby indeed.

Ladynay...see.......LMAO

Anonymous said...

SMH I have nothing to say.

blkbutterfly said...

Someone tweeted about this a few days ago. I'll say now what I said then: "No, ma'am!" When this baby grows up, I pray she burns each and every last one of these pictures!

AR Gal said...

Southern, I was almost speechless when I looked at the email.

BlkButterfly, right!

Nerd Girl said...

Wow. I've got nothing.

AR Gal said...

It just leaves you in a state of nothingness doesn't it?

pserendipity said...

**BLINK**BLINK**BLINK**

Now can I borrow your flatline? This situation surely calls for it.

Anonymous said...

That's just wrong! Smh

Spesh said...

Lovely pics!

AR Gal said...

Patrice, ain't it though?!

*side-eyes My World*

Giving you what I got....musically