Thursday, February 04, 2010

AR Gal PSA..............................

If you decide to try and pull off a (too little) shirt as a dress, do the world a favor and wear leggings instead of tights. It's really not a good look to see you continue pulling at the back of your shirt dress to prevent your booty from being visible. Better yet, next time just don't put it on or wear some pants with your shirt dress.

Thanks in advance.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this time I was sitting on the Starbucks patio and this chick came out there wearing leggings with no panties and had those tight ass pants pulled so far up into her girly parts that camel toe was not a strong enough word for it. I was on a date and the guy stared the entire time. It was our last date, btw.

Anonymous said...

Some women still don't know the difference between leggings and tights?!

LOL @ your labels.

Freaky Deaky said...

Damn, no picture? I thought I was going to see some big booty yumminess and nada. :o( With that said I sincerely hope she doesn't take your advice because I need my eye candy. Oh yeah!

Have a good weekend.

AR Gal said...

Barista, with no draws??!! That's just naskee Barista. DEAD @ your date. He could have just gotten a quick glance but noooooo he had to stare. Bastid!

Southern, no they don't. And to make it even worse this was at WORK and the tights were stretched so that they had started thinning out in the back thigh area. *smdh*

Freaky, naw it would have been too obvious plus the camera on my phone sucks major tittayballs so you wouldn't have gotten a good view.

You have a good weekend too!

Ladynay said...

*applause*

AR Gal said...

*takes a bow*

kisz4tj said...

*eyes stretched*

AR Gal said...

Mine were too when I saw it.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you that some women need not wear certain things.

Giving you what I got....musically