Mistah: Do you think they sell promiscuous olive oil?
Me: What?
Mistah: Do you think they sell promiscuous olive oil?
Me: Negro, what the hell are you talking about? And who is they?
Mistah: The stores… do.you.think.they.sell.promiscuous.olive.oil?
Me: I don’t know. What the hell is promiscuous olive oil?
Mistah: Well, there’s extra virgin olive oil so I was just wondering if someone sells promiscuous olive oil.
Me: I…….you…….just stop.
And now for a musical selection



7 comments:
Bwahahahahahaha!! Ya'll are funny like Monnie and Robby!
LOL
So according to his scale we have "Extra Virgin Olive Oil", then "I Got to First Base Olive Oil", followed by "All the Way Olive Oil", which are all trumped by "Promiscuous Olive Oil". Gotta love it.
K.Rock I would share this comment with him but then he would never shut up about it. We'll just keep this between you, me and blogland. LOL
Mistah makes me smile...lol
I've asked a similar question before and got nothing but eye rolls, laughter, or silence. I figure I like my olive oil like I like my women extra slutty. So where is it and how do I find it? :o)
Mistah's question is valid.
No it's not, LOL. And for the record, that type of oil is nonexistent. You could try your hand at making some and try to sell it though. It would probably go over really well.
Post a Comment