Jersey City Society Hill pimp is sentenced to 18 years in prison
Read the story hereI have SO many thoughts, questions and concerns running rampant through my head about this man right now. Some of which are:
1. How much pro-con gel was used to create that splendiferous hairstyle?
2. Why did he choose a twisted up piece of yarn to use as a 'ponytail'?
3. How did he get said 'ponytail' to stay put?
4. Can you really call those finger waves?
5. Who told him that shit was cute?
6. With waves like that, who needs the ocean?!
7. I don't swim but suddenly have a strong desire to go surfing.
8. How is he pulling anything other than Rasputia's?
9. He lyin!
10. I need to see pictures of his hoes STAT!
11. Don't drop the soap!
Be sure to check out the photo slide show at the bottom of the story. If you haven't laughed today..............
And now for a musical selection!
1. How much pro-con gel was used to create that splendiferous hairstyle?
2. Why did he choose a twisted up piece of yarn to use as a 'ponytail'?
3. How did he get said 'ponytail' to stay put?
4. Can you really call those finger waves?
5. Who told him that shit was cute?
6. With waves like that, who needs the ocean?!
7. I don't swim but suddenly have a strong desire to go surfing.
8. How is he pulling anything other than Rasputia's?
9. He lyin!
10. I need to see pictures of his hoes STAT!
11. Don't drop the soap!
Be sure to check out the photo slide show at the bottom of the story. If you haven't laughed today..............
And now for a musical selection!



12 comments:
I.JUST.CAN'T!!!! **LMAO** You slay me woman!!
I blame the innernets!
i was so distracted by the waves on his forehead(!) that I totally missed the "ponytail."
I read the article and I'm mad the writer said his hair was done "exquisitely."
Uhm, how is he going to be surprised at the amount of time he got? smh...
and you know he thinks he is DOIN' IT with that hairstyle. Lord, have mercy! Maybe he'll come to his senses in those 18 yrs.
I missed the 'ponytail' at first too! Those waves captivate at the first glance.
The article=Pure.D.Mess! LOL
Woof Woof..Oh shiz. I need to snap out of it. I think the waves had me hypnotized.
This is some of the most creative mess I have ever seen in my life. They don't need to send him to jail...just his hair because I think it was doing most of the pimpin.
Once again, you have treated us to pure ridamndiculousness!!! I am over here coughing/laughing/wheezing/sputtering!
I'm not a ho, but if I were I'd need a pimp I could take seriously. Waved out "bangs" and a side pony do not a good pimp make! Or maybe, like Sampson, his strength is in his hair....
STOP. IT.
I heard about this story before but I never saw those pictures. The thing that trips me out is that he is 42 years old and thinks that looks good. 42!
I do kind of like the Swiss Miss picture of him in the suit with two ponytails. I wonder if my girl or my blog wife could hook me up with a quick weave or something so that I can finally be great, the great pimp I was meant to be.
Now imagine that hairstyle along with some prison makeup and midriff baring shirt. Now you know what he'll look like before they rape the hell out of him in prison. LOL
K.Rock, K.Rock, K.Rock can't you see?
Sometimes those waves just hypnotize me. LOL
Nerd Girl, it ain't me! It's the innernets!!!!
Barista....I can't!! LMAO
Freaky his casket pose (in the black suit) was most unforgivable.
I wonder if he did his hair himself.
Check out his eyebrows! LOL Why are they curled at the end?
Curled up like a leprechaun or something. I still want to see some pictures of his 'hoes'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I nearly pee'd myself that pic alone was hysterical and then as I'm thinking them you have the same questions written.
Why brother, why? lol
Post a Comment