
well actually her name is Bella but we didn't know that when we saw her yesterday. After battling a torrential downpour during our commute home, we pulled into the driveway to see two people (a repairman and a neighbor) in the yard with a little wet dog running around jumping on them. They asked if we knew whose dog it was. Me being the
Mistah picked her up to talk to her (ya'll know he thinks he's dog whisperer o_O) and took a look at her privates.
Mistah: I thought you said Junior was a boy
Me: Hell I thought he...she was....SURPRISE!
He takes it up the street only discover that Junior is already at home (and is really a boy).
THE PLOT THICKENS!
He returns home with the known unknown and names her Chelsea Lately (you have to say like the guy that announces her name when the show starts) because he says she looks like a talk show host.
My man....gotta love him.
Anyway, I walked around the neighborhood hoping that someone would see her with me and come out to claim her. No dice but I did get a few offers to adopt her if no one came forward. Sweet! Fortunately for Bella the 'dog found' signs I made worked because as of 7 am, her owner called. Sweeter!
I'm sure Emma and Cochise will be thrilled to see her go. What?! You thought they'd be sad?
Click here
Homie was trying to pull the little dog syndrome and got checked something proper! LMAO Emma got to growlin' and Cochise...well he need only bark to scare the life out something. That lil beyotch ran so fast out of the room.......*tears*
At any rate, it was fun while it lasted (with the exception of her crying in the kennel last night annnnnnnnnnnd this morning as we left the house) but I'm glad she's going home.
Bella........we'll holla!
At any rate, it was fun while it lasted (with the exception of her crying in the kennel last night annnnnnnnnnnd this morning as we left the house) but I'm glad she's going home.
Bella........we'll holla!
And now for a musical selection



9 comments:
I can't see the video, but I can only imagine how nuts my babies would go if I brought an intruder of the furball variety into their house!
Glad you found her owner
Had Bella just stayed in her lane we wouldn't have had an issue but she just had to go there. LOL
Why did I scroll back up to see if she looked like a talk show host? LOL
Cute puppy.
The more I looked at her last night the more she really did....like Joan Rivers or something. LOL
I thought the story was going to end up with you having another dog! Dang! LOL!
I though you were going to keep the dog. Oh well...
Jem was my fave when I was a kid.
No, no, no ladies. As much as I love furry friends, I realized that we only need two dogs right now.
Yeah, I thought you were going to keep her too only to find out that the dog is crazy and tries to get rid of your other furbabies. Well, all's well that ends well but I'm curious how the dog got out.
The lady said she got out of the back yard when she let her out. She's so small that she must have fit through an unknown hole in the fence.
Post a Comment