I got the most AWESOME text message today from my work buddy.
*dramatic pause*
MY BOSS IS QUITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SAID, MY BOSS IS QUITTING!!!!!!
As most of you know, I can't stand her don't really care for her or her management style. I've often thought of this moment but never really thought it would actually happen. My grandmama always said that sometimes we have to smile even when we don't want to but this broad made it HARD! It's funny, I was just having a discussion with someone about how I wish she would just leave a few weeks ago and now......... *smiles* She'll be on vacay when I return to the office Monday (hopefully that plan hasn't changed). With any luck, I won't see her at all! HA!
In the words of my friend, "I can't wait to toast this shit!!!!"
Wouldn't it be messed up if she told you she was thinking about quitting but would miss you touch me so she changed her mind? LOL! Congratulations! Hope the next one is better than the last one.
Thanks KRock! I just signed by the bottom line of my freedom papers! LOL
Southern it was most appropriate.
I got my drank and two-step MrsTDJ!
Freaky I think I would just die!! Thankfully that's not the case though. I have it on good authority that she's going to wreak havoc at another organization.
Babs, you lucky lady! I have my fingers crossed that I can experience that very same bliss!!
14 comments:
THIS GIVES ME LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and me both! I feel like a weight has been lifted.
See there! Your patience has brought you reward! If you would have knocked her out like you probably wanted to you'd be in jail w/o a job! LOL
LMAO!!
Congrats on being released from your opressor. Give us us free!!!
LOL @ the song selection!
YES, YES, YES!!! See and you are cheering for me a month ago when my wicked witch left. Now it's your turn. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Freedom!!
Wouldn't it be messed up if she told you she was thinking about quitting but would miss you touch me so she changed her mind? LOL! Congratulations! Hope the next one is better than the last one.
Too funny. I can totally relate. About a month before maternity leave I received the same text message from a coworker. I rejoiced!
My evil boss will be gone by the time I return from leave!
Thanks KRock! I just signed by the bottom line of my freedom papers! LOL
Southern it was most appropriate.
I got my drank and two-step MrsTDJ!
Freaky I think I would just die!! Thankfully that's not the case though. I have it on good authority that she's going to wreak havoc at another organization.
Babs, you lucky lady! I have my fingers crossed that I can experience that very same bliss!!
Bwahahahahaha! Have I mentioned lately how much I heart you???
I'm glad that your boss is moving on and that your pastures will be greener!!! Congratulations ;)
My pastures will be every shade of green there is!!! LMAO!!
All I got to say is I feel the joy on this post and Bwhahahahaha at the Lil Jon emphasis. Having had CArazy bosses in the past I celebrate with you!
The tears in my eyes are alllll you!
Post a Comment