This video tickled my soul beyond compare this evening. I find it so odd that she was freaked out by a snake but danced with one a humongous one in 'From Dusk Til Dawn'. I guess it's safe to say the one in the movie was a fake.
Shouts out to LadyNayNay for informing me that the YouTube clip had been disabled so I could go find another.
The things I used to do in Paula's name. She used to be fine before she started talking and seeing someone's dealer.
Did they even show the snake because I didn't see anything for those chicks to be scared of. Would've been funny as hell if the chair broke and they went into the drink.
K.Rock me too but it's always funnier when it's someone else. LOL
Freaky, they never did show that damn snake did they? Based on their reaction, I don't doubt it wasn't there but then again they are in Hollywood......
8 comments:
Video has been blocked by Warner and 'em :-(
I am glad you are at least recognizing your nephews b-day with a cake. But I agree that you leave the bigger stuff to his parents! LOL!
Hmmmm, let me see if I can get another one loaded then. Good looking out!
Bwhahaha. Did you see her up on the arm of the chair with those heels on? lol
Girl YES!!!! I was almost thought she was going to fall over the edge of the deck. Bwahahahahahahaha
Wooooooowwwww. She went batty!!!Hilarious. I would probably do the same thing though.
The things I used to do in Paula's name. She used to be fine before she started talking and seeing someone's dealer.
Did they even show the snake because I didn't see anything for those chicks to be scared of. Would've been funny as hell if the chair broke and they went into the drink.
K.Rock me too but it's always funnier when it's someone else. LOL
Freaky, they never did show that damn snake did they? Based on their reaction, I don't doubt it wasn't there but then again they are in Hollywood......
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Extra late but OMG! I needed that laugh. I'm shocked by her response as you said clearly that huge snack in From dusk was fake
Post a Comment