- I still haven’t packed yet. Mistah on the other hand is all done with the exception of a few items.
- We leave Saturday.
- I’m trying to avoid checking my bag.
- Mistah was trying to take a hat and shorts for everyday of the week. o_0.
- Pair that ish down fool! Reduce, reuse and recycle!
- My cubicle neighbor (ie Sh'Nike) sent an email asking if I had an IM address through yahoo, google, etc that I could share with her.
- Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
- We sit right next to each other. Anything we need to communicate can be done face to face or via the company provided Outlook email accounts we have been assigned.
- I have yet to respond to her request and doubt if I will.
- I applied for another job internally this morning. It’s more in line with my previous work experience and completely separate from this team and business unit.
- I’m so burnt out on the
village idiotsentire group and am bored to death with my current position. - I do hope I get it. I’m completely ready.
- Lord if you’re listening, you know I mean this.
- People are trying to convince me to throw a party for my nephew on his birthday while he’s in town.
- Ummmmmmmmm, no. His parents can handle that for him when he gets back home.
- No worries, I’m not a total hard heart! He will get cake, ice cream and have tons of fun that day.
- I had to come back to add on a couple of observations I made within the last hour.
- How do people jog in the middle of the day when it's 90+ degrees outside and humid?
- Better yet WHY do people do this?
- I just witnessed someone walk past my desk with a long sleeve turtleneck on.
- Did I mention it's 90+ degrees outside?
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
A little bit of this, a little bit of that…………..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
*taking off my reindeer turtleneck* Sorry.
Please tell me you are joking.
Feel your pain - we leave Friday night for ATL. I haven't packed a thing for me or the baby. =(
I'm hot just THINKING about a damn long sleeve turtleneck in the summer. Hell, I don't even wear turtlenecks in the winter. They remind me of what a straight jacket might feel like. *lol*
It's actually almost cool enough to wear one here. I don't mind at all. Heat and humidity are no friends of mine so I sent them to hang out with you. Enjoy!
Give her your IM address.
Last minute packing almost always means you're going to wind up checking your bag.
TDJ, I actually got started this evening. YAY!!
Freaky I can't believe it's that cool up there in June. I'm jealous and soooooooooo ready for jacket weather again.
And no I'm not giving that girl any additional contact information. She doesn't need it...trust me.
Post a Comment