Apparently I need help because I used a picture of a gay man, Lafayette Reynolds (from True Blood), as my profile pic
And I quote, "whats up with this pic, Hon. if you need someone to talk to im always here."
Why don't I just call AA, SA, DA and whatever other anonymous group there is while I'm at it? Honestly, the comment made me crack up laughing when I first read it. Then I re read it and was confused as to why a simple picture would cause such a reaction. Weird much?After posting about UGK playing on the radio one day, I found out that I'm also apparently hood because I like their music.

Rude boy: I didn't know you were hood.... You know about Sweet Jones (Pimp C).
Me: I hardly think listening to UGK qualifies me as being hood. o_O.
Rude boy: Just a little.
Me: Negro, please stay out of my inbox.
Just to note from the time I friended this dude, he constantly sent mecrazy ass messages. I'm sure he meant nothing by it but at this point I was just tired of him bothering me.......hence my reaction.
There's no point to this post (obviously) other than I find people to sometimes by really strange.
And now for a musical selection (that I just thought of at 9:18 pm (about six or seven hours after posting this))
Me: I hardly think listening to UGK qualifies me as being hood. o_O.
Rude boy: Just a little.
Me: Negro, please stay out of my inbox.
Just to note from the time I friended this dude, he constantly sent me
There's no point to this post (obviously) other than I find people to sometimes by really strange.
And now for a musical selection (that I just thought of at 9:18 pm (about six or seven hours after posting this))



8 comments:
I won't say anything about you liking UGK because I'm afraid of getting clocked with a 40 oz and shanked by you. LOL!
Everybody's a critic of pictures on FB. You should find that gif of him dancing for Eric when he was high on V. Bet that would get a lot of comments.
LOL
I like me some UGK. I wonder what he would say about me because I stay quoting a UGK lyric.
Bun B baby!!!
That's right Freaky, keep it shut or I'll mollywhop you upside the head with this Colt 45 I have in my back pocket. LOL You're right though, that gif would be perfect!
Southern, don't you know? You would be hood too! LOL
KRock, holla!
Oh I delete people that out of order! NEXT!!
He's definitely on my list Jameil.
people on FB can be funny at times. I posted a status about the movie Precious and this guy that i'm "friends" with (but haven't heard from in years) went on this diatribe against the movie. *blank stare* Boy, stop! That comment was deleted and he was restricted. smh...
Sounds like he needs a blog (if he doesn't already have one). LOL
Post a Comment