I was dreading the (two plus hour) drive because those two can TALK!!! All praises to the most high for making it so our bodies need sleep because that's exactly what they did 10 minutes after we got in the car until we arrived in town.

I still have to go get this child a birthday cake (cupcake and/or random sweet something or another). I didn't want to buy it too soon but I don't want to wait until say his birthday to get it either. I think I'll be safe getting one tomorrow or Tuesday.
I haven't a clue as to what today's activities will involve other than they will be strictly INDOOR!
I hope ya'll are having a restful weekend cause guess what? I AIN'T!
And now for a musical selection...............................
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIXXX!!!



9 comments:
I. can't! with you!!! Not the runtelldat hide ya kids remix!!
It's not me, it's the innernets! LOL
WHY???????????????????????? I'm crying right now!!!Stop it! Just stop it!!!!! You are a nut!
I knoooooooooooow. lol
LOL @ the song.
WHY did I click "play???" I knew better! Now I'll be singing "run and tell that...homeboy" all day long! S/he is my S/hero!
This is my new favorite song. Can I get the mp3 for my ipod asap please?!
I hope those kids kept you for eternity! One day I will learn to skip your videos. Until then I got my eyes on you and as soon as the bleach dries I'll be glaring at you.
KRock, I think I read last night that he's on iTunes.
Yes Freaky, one day you will learn but until then........ENJOY!!! LMAO!!
Post a Comment