You leave Eddie alone, AR Gal! You know his hair be looking tight as hell! If he was giving the holy poke to girls instead of boys he'd be my official spiritual advisor.
Pimp hard or die broke. I'm sure that's what Bishop Eddie would say. Oh yeah, and don't get caught. :oD
11 comments:
I'm mad they called it a "Hair Revival"! Hilarious!
Fun.ny!
Wait, it says Big Daddy Long's.
HAHAHA!!!
But wait, did y'all see the warning at the bottom of the box? DOA
Bwahaha!! By Easter???????
Yep, now come on Bunny Hop with me.
I can't with you!!
Jameil, it ain't me! Blame the innernets. LOL
Why AR Gal???????? Why???????????
You leave Eddie alone, AR Gal! You know his hair be looking tight as hell! If he was giving the holy poke to girls instead of boys he'd be my official spiritual advisor.
Pimp hard or die broke. I'm sure that's what Bishop Eddie would say. Oh yeah, and don't get caught. :oD
I saw this somewhere else but seeing it again still makes me laugh! LOL!
Travel safely if you haven't gone home yet!
The pic with the money hair has topped it all! I'm going to send that to my grandmother who does hair just to get her reaction!
Post a Comment