....on a somewhat daily basis.
Go head Becky err Jessica! Preach! *grabs a roll of pennies to make it sprinkle*Will you be getting up on the sink as well? Let me know now so I can get another roll of pennies.
"I can do anything good." She is so right about me!
Freaky, you can't be sprinkling the kids. LOLKRock, stop it.
That is too sweet! Hope she remains her own cheerleader!!
I concur.
Love it!Somebody take Freaky's rolled change from him please...
I try but he's too fast.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Go head Becky err Jessica! Preach! *grabs a roll of pennies to make it sprinkle*
Will you be getting up on the sink as well? Let me know now so I can get another roll of pennies.
"I can do anything good." She is so right about me!
Freaky, you can't be sprinkling the kids. LOL
KRock, stop it.
That is too sweet! Hope she remains her own cheerleader!!
I concur.
Love it!
Somebody take Freaky's rolled change from him please...
I try but he's too fast.
Post a Comment