In all my days, I have never had as many issues with tires on a vehicle as I have in the past 30 days. Flats, screws\other miscellaneous objects, tire patches\new tire....OH MY!
Girl, where have you been?! I've been waiting on your 16 & Pregnant recaps. I only saw the episode of the black girl with the white boyfriend with dreads and the dude who gave up his college scholarship and his wife. I can't believe they got marry. They don't see in love at all.
Boooo @ your car. I'd punch it but that would hurt me more than your car. LOL. Hope the tire problems are settled. It's getting too cold to be on the side of the road worrying about it.
I know the feeling. When I first moved to Houston, I wound up replacing all 4 of my tires in the course of about 6 months due to misc. objects, potholes, etc. It sucks to make car payments and have to pay for costly repairs. I hope everything is/gets all worked out soon.
Southern, you know I have been watching....just haven't thought enough to post about it. I've plenty of thoughts though, especially about that daggone Christina episode! LOL
Please. Freaky, don't hurt 'em....or it. LOL
'Fraid not NG....fraid not. Maybe tomorrow.
KRock, right!
Sorry you can feel my pain BB. LOL This shit is for the birds.
9 comments:
Girl, where have you been?! I've been waiting on your 16 & Pregnant recaps. I only saw the episode of the black girl with the white boyfriend with dreads and the dude who gave up his college scholarship and his wife. I can't believe they got marry. They don't see in love at all.
Boooo @ your car. I'd punch it but that would hurt me more than your car. LOL. Hope the tire problems are settled. It's getting too cold to be on the side of the road worrying about it.
I hope your car is acting right once again and that by the time you read this you are in a better mood. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Awwww. And this too shall pass...as soon as you finish fixing everything.
I know the feeling. When I first moved to Houston, I wound up replacing all 4 of my tires in the course of about 6 months due to misc. objects, potholes, etc. It sucks to make car payments and have to pay for costly repairs. I hope everything is/gets all worked out soon.
Ugh. Car drama is never fun and tires can be expensive. Hope this is the end of your bad tire luck.
Southern, you know I have been watching....just haven't thought enough to post about it. I've plenty of thoughts though, especially about that daggone Christina episode! LOL
Please. Freaky, don't hurt 'em....or it. LOL
'Fraid not NG....fraid not. Maybe tomorrow.
KRock, right!
Sorry you can feel my pain BB. LOL This shit is for the birds.
Awww Booooooo to all the bad things in life!
Car issues SUCK. Period.
Post a Comment