....on a somewhat daily basis.
Dang it! I had to get a new work computer and they haven't set up the settings yet so I can't see the clip. I'll have to wait till I get home.
-_- I quit you AR Gal! I quit you! *grabs my stuff and leaves, slamming doors on my way out*
Well....it does look like he is burning a few calories. LOL!!!
Southern, you won't be disappointed.Freaky, stop slamming my shit! LOLSimplyB, oh most definitely but did he have to record it for the whole world to see? LOL
My only hope is that he's single and I can google his phone number. That's all.
Where do you find this stuff?? Why would he do this?? too many questions
You know what!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dang it! I had to get a new work computer and they haven't set up the settings yet so I can't see the clip. I'll have to wait till I get home.
-_- I quit you AR Gal! I quit you! *grabs my stuff and leaves, slamming doors on my way out*
Well....it does look like he is burning a few calories. LOL!!!
Southern, you won't be disappointed.
Freaky, stop slamming my shit! LOL
SimplyB, oh most definitely but did he have to record it for the whole world to see? LOL
My only hope is that he's single and I can google his phone number. That's all.
Where do you find this stuff?? Why would he do this?? too many questions
You know what!
Post a Comment