Tuesday, February 01, 2011

She got a pocket full of stones......................


but they done left her ass alone.

Picture it. January 31, 2011 at the revenue office (the DMV for all you northern folk). I'm waiting in line to renew my license plate tags for a second time mind you.

Sidenote: I have got to do a better job of (1) not waiting until the last minute to do this and (2) making sure the car is assessed BEFORE I renew......especially when the reminder they send in the mail has a big fat NO next to the question has the vehicle been assessed. *sigh*

Okay, so I'm waiting in line but I had seen this delicious beast outside while in my car holding with the property tax folks to work their magic. I only caught a quick glance but I remember my first thought being, 'Ew'.

Once I make it back inside and am standing behind her, my next thought is 'why'? And that I need to take a picture. Thank goodness the line was moving slow.

No really. Why? Anything you can think of just why.

She (yes it was really a lady) exuded all kinds of confidence but damn that body.....

As a fellow member of the flat booty committee, I'm offended.

And now for a musical selection to help ease your soul.......................

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes have taken the cake. Electric blue is not the business.

Freaky Deaky said...

She has a SpongeBob ass. Me no likey! Well at least she wasn't wearing lowriders, a thong halfway up her back, and a tramp stamp.

The shoes are to take the eyes off of her non-ass.

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

She is as flat as a board.

I'm so glad I have booty! lol

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I H.A.T.E you for posting this!! LOL! Umm those shoes are hot with the right fit and please believe I have seen WORSE shapes than that!

Anonymous said...

Damn, the flatness is on display in the worst possible way. **smh** Poor thing! She knoweth NOT how she looks and I'm sure she SWEARS she's the hotness!

Jazz said...

The shoes could work with the right outfit. Im so thankful to be a member of the booty, hip and thigh committee.

Ladynay said...

Ummmmmm I like the shoes, Lol

Reggie said...

That woman has pancake booty. I absolutely hate the DMV!!!

Giving you what I got....musically