I decided to switch it up a little in my space. I stayed with the green theme because that is my current favorite color. However, I could no long deal with exorcist neon green....it was irkin the devil outta me. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. Isn't that the purpose of exorcisms? Ne-who, I like this template a little better. It's kinda boring but I'll keep around for awhile until I get sick of it. I call myself checkin everything out to make sure all the lil bells and whistles were back working, sooooooo if you guys experience any malfunctions let ya girl know and will get on it.
It's going to be over 100 degrees here for the rest of the week. I wish I had one of those remotes Adam Sandler has in the movie "Click" so I could fast forward past this heatwave.



6 comments:
Change is good.
I lubs me some emerald green! To bad I haven't found any templates that color that I liked!
Never seen "Click" but the triple digit temps and heat index days in a row are pissing everyone off!
Hey LadyNay! Green is a fab color but honey that other shade was making me a little green around the gills. Click is a cool movie but I'm glad I didn't pay movie theater price to see it. lol
I like the template.
I don't know how you are dealing with the 100 degree temps. Fortunately, it's not nearly that bad here. Otherwise I'd have to visit the penguins at the zoo and kick them out until it cooled down. I'm ready for the dog days of summer to be over and done with.
The new look is refreshing and tranquil I like it. Girl it's hot as hades here too, I'm just thinking cool thoughts.
Looks like you hung up a few curtains and tossed around some new throw pillows! Go girl!
Ooooh....me likes!
Well...except for the whole "blogger" thing, lol. I gave them the boot last year.
Post a Comment