Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nothing Much......

....going on here. Just the same ole same ole. Translation, I have nothing to blog about. I will however share a couple of vid's I saw courtesy of YouTube.

This first one is funny. It showcases some church folks gettin bout it. It gets really interesting at around the 48 second mark. Hey, at least they took it outside. lol lol



This other clip is of some judge in Atlanta going off in the courtroom during the sentencing of a child molester. Here's the gotcha though....he doesn't give the tongue lashing to chester chester, he saves it for the mom. Take a listen and you'll see why. We need more judges like this in our life.



That's all I have for now. Here's hoping you guys are having a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMN...
That's all I can say right now...

Trenting said...

Crap! I can't see these at work, not that I'm doing leisurely things on the clock... Shhhhhhh...

AR Gal said...

Hey BlackMamba! I know right!

Hey trenting! don't worry, I won't tell nobody! lol

Ladynay said...

More vid's I can't watch :-(

Giving you what I got....musically