I got new tires yesterday. I didn't take too long. I payed more than I wanted to. I got the "good" tires. I also got the wheels aligned and the oil changed. My hubcap was loose but they broke it. They tried to put it on me. He says that it was already somewhat loose. Yeah but it was on there. I got sassy. My new one will be in today. They are paying for it. I like my new tires. The ride is much smoother. The new rubber smell is stinkin up the garage.
My next car will have alloy rims. Factory rims. Not 28" rims from Leroy's dubb shop. I can't stand those things. They are so not my style. It's okay if the alloy rims are shiny though. As long as they come with the car. I saw a Nissan Murano. They had shiny alloy rims. I liked it. I do not like hubcaps. I have gone through a lot of them. They suck!
I bought a box of Chocolate Chex. I like trying different cereals. I like Chex. I do NOT like them with cocoa sprinkled on. It's gross. Do not buy them. They are in the garbage. I bought a box of regular Chex yesterday.
I got a birthday card yesterday. It was from my mom. She also included a gift in paper form. :-) I will be 30 one week from today. I'm not too freaked out. I do feel different though. Like I'm actually really grown. ha ha Okay, not really. I'm taking it better than my friend. She turned 30 in March. She just about died. Her words not mine. She looks good to have had a near death experience.
I start a new job Tuesday. I have not worked for 4 months. I was doing contract work for a consulting company. It paid really well. I miss that money. The new job is with the same consulting firm. My interview lasted 20 minutes. I kinda knew I would get it. I used to work with the guy who was last in the position. Networking does work. I need to call to thank him. It doesn't pay quite as much. Oh well. Such is life. It's still money. I am still applying and interviewing for other jobs. I don't like working on contract. I want a permanent position.
Hot water + lemon juice (from real lemons)=good stuff. For your body anyway. I used to do it religiously when I worked. I got lazy. I started back a month ago. I am less bloated. Lemons+baking soda=good stuff. For your face. It "tingles" but it works. I can always tell a difference in my skin instantly. I only do it sporadically. Citric fruits make skin sensitive to the sun. Be sure to wait a couple of hours if you do it during the day before going outside. I like to do it at night. They have a lot of other uses. Google it if you're bored today. lol
That's all for now. I hope you all have a good day.



8 comments:
Thanks for the tips lady! And congrats on the job. You damn right the shop better pay for your new hub cap. And LMAO @ Leroy's dub shop! I hate seeing a minivan on dubs. *sigh*
Umm, the chocolate Chex, they ended up in my garbage too. My dog wouldn't even eat them and he eats every damn thing. Try the honey nut ones, they're pretty good.
I miss my old car, Honda Accord, b/c I had the best rims. Hubcaps are the worse. I hate to see rims on raggedy cars. What's the point? lol
I turn 30 next July and I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis. lol I knew I would be turning 30 but it came too fast.
Hey Tasha! You're welcome and thanks! Vans with dubs....why? I tried one of the Choc. Chex before I poured the milk in the bowl. So glad I didn't waste it on them.
Hey Southern! Yes hubcaps on raggedy cars...why? Wouldn't that $$ be better served on actual car repairs? What about the shiny ones? I call them rimcaps. lol lol I also hate seeing mismatched hubcaps....once again why?
Eww @ Chex. Double Eww and retching sounds @ Chocolate Chex. I guess whatever homeless people or rodents come across your garbage will either have a ball or will try to stab you in the eye. LOL
Congratulations on the job!
Throw in a tea bag and that hot water and lemon juice is the bomb.
Hey Freaky! I am hoping for former result regarding the garbaged chex. At least it will make somebody/something happy. lol I like putting milk in my tea. I never thought it would be good until I tried it. Man was I ever wrong! It's quite yummy!
Hey there! Girl, celebrate 30 like a diva :-) You will love it!
Chocolate Chex???? Why have I not seen these... Hmmm...
I'd rather buy plain corn chex and then sprinkle nestle quick on them, yum!!
30?? You get to join me now, hahaha. Happy {early} birthday! Party like a rockstar! ;-)
Congrats on the new job, too!
Happy pre b-day!!!!!!!
I like the chex mix in the bag. They have a cheese one that's the grestest!!!! Never had the cereal tho'. Hmmmmmmm
YAY! Your getting back into the work force! Can I have a dollar? LOL
Post a Comment