Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!

So I'm sure many people watched the debates last night. I was all set to tune in.... well honestly I was cooking and watching "The Biggest Loser" when it dawned on me that it was Tuesday night and time for the big OH debate. I ran into the bedroom and turned the channel to CNN but they were talking about NY Philharmonic symphony in North Korea. I had to be early right? So I went back in the kitchen to finish up cooking. I go back into the bedroom and it's still not on. O-kay??? *sigh* So I'm flipping through the channels looking at the information and I see nothing regarding the debate. WTF? Is today the right day? Am I in the twilight zone? What is going on?

Needless to say, I missed the debate last night but thanks to modern technology I just finished viewing it on the MS.NBC site. Yep all 84 minutes and 37 seconds. While it didn't pack as many punches as the debate last week, it still provided some entertainment for me. I especially liked Tim Russert and Brian Williams (is that his name *shrugs shoulders*) as moderators. They were able to better control the debate and more importantly could shut Hillary down and helped cure her of the Imusthavethelastword-itis that she is afflicted with. I don't even think I saw as much of that smirk she has become notorious for. I could be wrong though, I did have to work while listening (and half watching) to this. lol

Of course, the alpha male of the Clinton camp had to get her cheap (and rather immature) shot in practically right from the jump. When approached with a question regarding her stance on NAFTA, instead of just answering the question she came out of left field with a complaint (read WHINE) about the ordering of questioning.

“I just find it curious. And if anybody saw 'Saturday Night Live,' maybe we should ask Barack if he's comfortable and needs another pillow," she said with a smile. "I just find it kind of curious that I keeping getting the first question.”

Excuse my French, but b*tch please!! Get over it and get over yourself already! Is your skin really that thin? Use those extra set of balls you keep on reserve and MAN UP!!

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

ROFL! I am a bad American cuz I haven't watched not one debate since the whole thing started. *sigh*

Paula D. said...

OMG we are so on the same page! Hilary lost her damn mind!

AR Gal said...

Ladynay, that doesn't make you a bad American. lol I think you can still check out the latest Dem. debate on MSNBC though.

@Paula, she is definitely off her rocker! lol lol

Anonymous said...

Why is she complaining about going first? If you're a good speaker you use that time to shine and put your opponent on the defensive. Sheesh!

I hope neither one of them is pressured to choose the other as a running mate. That would suck and I would have trouble believing anything out of either of them. Hillary really seems to have some issues with Barack. I know the term is overused but I think it might be accurate to call her a hater. LOL

Oh yeah, Ladynay is a Communist.

Giving you what I got....musically