Putting a Cadillac carkit on a Chevy Trailblazer is not only tacky (especially when it's blantantly obvious you are not driving a Cadi) it's just dumb as hell!
Dang, we don't get a picture? That's like clicking on a chick's name called BootyoftheGods and when you go to her profile she has no pics. :o( Tease! LOL.
Have a good weekend and go see the Dark Knight. Otherwise I may throw a brick at you.
4 comments:
LOL
I would love to see a pic of that.
Dang, we don't get a picture? That's like clicking on a chick's name called BootyoftheGods and when you go to her profile she has no pics. :o( Tease! LOL.
Have a good weekend and go see the Dark Knight. Otherwise I may throw a brick at you.
Hey ya'll! I wanted to snap one but I was driving at a high rate of speed. I can't risk my life for blogger. lol
Freaky, we are going to try and see it this weekend. Don't hate me if we don't make it. lol
Post a Comment