Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update Deux

So I tuned into the radio station again today after still not hearing anything about Ms. BIB (BussItwindows Baby). It turns out that I didn't listen at the right time as she did call back in yesterday. I called into the station to talk to the dj directly and he told me that ole girl did indeed follow through. She broke every single last windshield AND mirror on BOTH cars. bwahahahahahahaha. I asked him if she got caught. He said that he didn't know and wasn't sure where they stood in the relationship. Ummmmmm, color me naive but I'm willing to bet that they are DUNZO!!!! LMAO!!! He also told me that she would be calling back in with more details of the sordid affair. I told Z about my convo and he said that he heard some guy call in that said he was in the area and saw one of the cars being towed off. *snicker*

I hope she drove off quick after she finished because the charges and hefty repair bill she is sure to incur if she didn't will not be purty.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to listen. Ole girl wasn't playing. Lol

Anonymous said...

...and that's why you do that kinda stuff at night, lmao. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay for my destruction after your @$$ cheated! Paybacks a beyatch!!!

AR Gal said...

Hey Southern! Nope she sure wasn't. lol

Hey Black Mamba! I guess she figured she had to strike while the iron was hot. lol

Anonymous said...

She should be in jail or in the hospital. The chick has called into the station and apparently the whole town knows about it. I'm sure that includes at least one police officer and one D.A. So what if he cheated on her. I don't care if he had a 3some with her mom and best friend she needs a firm pimp hand (or pimp fist) upside her head.

AR Gal said...

Hey Freaky! I had the same thought as far as the authorities knowing about it. Makes you wonder if they are going to pursue it further.

Hey Paj! Girl it ain't me! I don't know those folks from Sam. lol She is VERY lucky.

Anonymous said...

I hope ole girl doesn't get in trouble. I woman scorned should not be punished.

As I informed my friend, she's going through a divorce,... send gay men's magazines to her soon to be ex's job and put his supervisor in the c/o slot. That should generate some conversation. LOL

Me, Myself, and I said...

LMAO @ lady girl! I hope this woman doesn't get into any trouble...I'm not saying it was right..but I undersatnd. LOL

Giving you what I got....musically