Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Awww Naw Hell Naw.....

....man they done up and done it!!!

Ya'll, I've been ROBBED!! One of those crazy loons that you see or hear about on the web stealing Obama yard signs got to our house this morning! It happened between the time of 10 a.m and 1:30 p.m today. How do I know you ask? Because it was still in my yard when I returned home from one of my doc. appointments and when I left to go to the other doc appointment it was gone. Maaaaaaaan, I'm PISSED! So pissed I decided to go file a police report. My anger still had not stifled while sitting blind as a bat in the eye doctor's office, so I made the executive decision (while trying to read the eye chart no less) to go see the po po's.

I sent a text to Z and he called me back laughing! Can you believe him?! I hate men sometimes.

Z: Are you really going to file a report for a $7 sign?
Me: It was $8 and yes the hell I am. You got a problem with it?
Z: Nope. You're gonna do what your gonna do anyway *chuckles*
Me: You know what? I can't talk to your black ass right now. We've been robbed and you are laughing at me.
Z: But Babe....it's just a sign.
Me: It's more than just a sign....it's the fuckin principal. I feel violated.
Z: Ok, baby don't get mad. Are you going to get another one?
Me: And you know this. I'll talk to you later.

And that's just what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I will be marching my black ass right up to the HQ in North Little Rock, AR to purchase another one. I don't care if the election is next week. In my humble opinion, that's all the more reason to have it.........I just hope they have some for me to buy. They had just gotten a shipment in when I got the 1st one. *sigh* Wish me luck!

Anyway, I did file the report. I just got back a little while ago. It was fairly quick and painless. I had to wait about 30 minutes because they were grilling some guy (I was sitting right by the interrogation room) they had pulled over about riding around with weed in his car. Once I heard them in there, it helped to pass the time as it was quite interesting. I didn't make out everything they were saying due to the background noise in the lobby but basically ole boy said it wasn't his. lol Is it ever? LMAO.

Enjoy the vid. It's Nappy Roots doing what else....AwNaw! lol


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was probably someone in the neighborhood too or a nearby one too. I thought the signs were free. So that's how Obama makes all that money. Maybe you should put up a "beware of dog" sign and a trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again" sign next to it. Hope you catch the sign jacker next time.

Still Patrice said...

ummm wow! lol

AR Gal said...

@Freaky, probably. I'm sticking it in the window next time. lol

@Pajnstl....okay! It just leaves you speechless. lol

Anonymous said...

Aww man AR Girl, I hate that they beat you for your Obama sign. LOL

AR Gal said...

@Lady Girl, yeah me too but I got another yesterday. It's all good!

Giving you what I got....musically