Saturday, November 22, 2008

Without Further Ado........


.......I bring to you Christy Creams!!


Sorry for posting her pic so late after the Weekend Squared post but laziness reigned surpreme....as usual. My friend sent a text last night to remind me to send the pics I took that weekend (in Nashville). Just in case you don't remember, this is the lady we saw on Halloween Night when we took the kids to the mall to trick or treat.


FreakyD.....this donuts for you. Lol!! ENJOY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I was thinking she'd be White? Oh what I'd give for a peek of the back of her donuts. She can get glazed.

AR Gal said...

Prolly because my description of her involved a lot of white things like her coat, tights, and skripper shoes....lol

Glazed??? DEAD!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm at a loss for words on this one.

Me, Myself, and I said...

DEAD @ FreakyD!

AR Gal said...

Labellanoire...her outfit left me speechless too. lol

Kayla, ain't he a mess? lol I heart him though.

Still Patrice said...

smh @ freakydeaky!!! lol

cute costume :)

Giving you what I got....musically