.....why I can't stand people sometimes.
I got this in an email from one of my e-buds.
A teacher friend sent this to me. This is a childs name!
'Le - a'
How would you pronounce this as a child's name???
Leah?? NO
Lee - A??
NOPE Lay - a??
NO Lei?? Guess Again.
Are you resorting to tongue clicks yet??
Scroll down
It's pronounced 'Ledasha' oh yes...you read it right.
This child attends a school in Livingston Parish, Louisiana.
Her mother is ir ate because everyone is getting her name wrong. (Duh?)
When the mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, 'The dash ain't silent.' There.
If that weren't enough, I click this link to a youtube video while blog hopping. The singing McD's nugget dude ain't got nothing on this!!
I hope ya'll had a good holiday weekend. lol



5 comments:
Lord,
Please encourage Ladasha to have her fam and friends call her by another name while growing up. Please let her peers treat her decently and not pick on her too bad about her name. When she is old enough, give her the strength and courage to ignore her mother,go to the courthouse, and legally change it to whatever she is more comfortable with.
Amen
This is why the government should monitor who is allowed to give birth...
That's why I insist on naming all of children and why dudes are always on Maury claiming they're not the daddy. That name is a total abomination on all levels.
I'm too done with that name.
LOL @ that video. He looks like a 'Bama.
@Freaky......SO DAMN WRONG! I kinda hope the shit is false because I still cannot wrap my heard around it.
@Southern...LMAO off @ Bama!
Post a Comment