......and doing a brain dump post. Why? Well shit because I can!
I'm currently watching E.R. but I'm not really watching it like I was last week.
I like the character Neela. I've always thought the lady that plays her is so pretty.
I watched Grey's Anatomy this evening. It was pretty decent and way better than some previous episodes. I think Denny ghoolish ass is finally gone. I sure hope so because that storyline with he and Izzy is WHACKADOCIOUS!!!
Izzy is sick....thank goodness! I hope her character dies and shrivels up into a pile of pixie dust.
I watched Ugly Betty before that. It was pretty good too. If Betty stopped being "ugly" and had a swan moment, would the show still be called Ugly Betty? That question kept running through my head for whatever reason.
I walked and did 45 minutes of Tae-Bo today. Go me!
My neighbor, Mrs. B., fell and broke her hip Tuesday night.
I was relieved it happened after the President and First Lady's first dance.
Judge me if you want to, I'm just being honest.
Her sister-in-law, who lives with them, came over to get Z so he could help get her out of the garage where she fell. Some other dude that's a friend of theirs was there as well.
Z said he didn't want to move her and wanted to wait for the ambulance but dumb bumblefuck (their friend) had already lifted her off of the ground so he (Z) just proceeded to help her to the couch.
Her hip was probably already broken but still. *sigh* The road to recovery will be long and hard for her...especially since she's like 70 something.
I felt bad for Mr. B. This is not the first time this has happened. Mrs. B is always going to the hospital for something or another.
I can't stand people that try and throw you under the bus at work.
I really can't stand people that try and throw you under the bus at work that don't have their facts straight.
I may not like working but I know my job and all that it entails.
If you want to play games, I'd prefer if you save that for family night at your house but since you won't.....come harder next time bitch.
My Memphis folks are back at home from DC.
My STL fam will be leaving tomorrow.
Everyone sounds tired as hell. I'm sure it was memorable but honestly I'm glad I stayed at home.
I wish it was Friday night instead of Thursday night.
My boss won't be a work tomorrow. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
One of my team mates is getting the can due to a re-org. Too bad because she's the one I liked the best. :(
Our Admin. Asst. still gets on my nerves. She's sweet but DAMN she's annoying!
I got my hair done yesterday. I had her whack the back and trim the sides. The cut I got last year was starting to grow out and looked crazy as hell.
I need to go spend some QT time with my man.
I'll holla!



5 comments:
Hollllllup holup holup...did you say bitch? Someone made ARgal an unhappy camper. I don't recall ever seeing the word bitch in a post! Oh my!
I am happy you made it through the jog re-org. I was reading earlier about more companies letting folks go. Do I need to be trying to get to work vs. blog reading so I can be to work on time and keep my job? Sure, but one more blog won't hurt right? LOL
Someone needs to stay with Ms. B and keep an I on her if she keeps having accidents. I would say nursing home but them things are so flipping expensive.
Today is Friday, if you or Z don't have nothing planned, have a lock in!
lol, It's funny that you mention that because I really don't cuss a lot on my blog but I will drop the f, b, or a bomb on other blogs. The really funny thing is....I cuss all.the.time. I mean all the time. Just potty mouthed! lol
I'm happy I made it through too! All in all, not a lot of people were affected only a handful but it still sucks major ass.
Mrs. B has got her husband and sister-in-law BUT their old too. *sigh* If she doesn't recover from this hip injury I think the nursing home may just be in her future. She will be starting therapy soon keep her in your prayers. Too bad you don't live in AR so you could help her out with PT.
We will be staging a lock-in soon as I get home today! lol
I mentioned on Twitter last night how hot I think the chick who plays Neela is. I'd drink some of her bathwater, for real. Might be time to put her on my baby mamas list.
Why would you move someone with a broken hip unless they were in some type of immediate danger or fell in something? There's being a good Samaritan and then there's being stupid. Neighbordude needs to chill.
AR Gal has a potty mouth? Tsk, tsk, tsk. :oD
Run Z run! LOL. Enjoy your weekend.
oooh you cussed! lol
too bad for mrs. b
arent brain dumps fun?
pics of the hair are coming up right?
lol @ pixie dust. i like izze i hope she does die.
@ Freaky....that lady, I need to memorize her real name, is so pretty! If I were gay, she'd be on my crush list with Rosario. I'm sensing a trend with this imaginary list of mine. lol
Yes, I have a potty mouth! Like you didn't already know. lol
@Patrice, yes they are! Seriously? I could do another on right now.
Pics of the hair? Ummmmm...... lol
We'll see.
Post a Comment