I'm loving (almost) every song on her new album!! One of my e-buddies told me that she sings like she just smoked a pack of Newports. lol I beg to differ but I lubs her still. Take a listen and judge for yourself.
Love, love, LOVE this CD. My favorite song is "Blame It On Me". Powerful lyrics. Other favs are "Notebook" and "What You Do".
I took it old school and made myself a "Slow Jam" cd with Chrisette Michelle, Conya Doss, Algebra, Corinne Bailey Rae, Laura Izibor, Vivian Green and a few others. I've been playing it nonstop for about 2 weeks.
5 comments:
I've been giving this cd props since it came out. Love it!
I haven't heard her new disc yet but I love her voice
Southern, it is really that good!
Patrice, I hope you enjoy listening hear. Your ears will be pleased. lol
i bought her CD a few days ago and it's been in rotation ever since! i haven't loved an entire CD in a minute.
Ugh! Blogger ate my first comment!
Love, love, LOVE this CD. My favorite song is "Blame It On Me". Powerful lyrics. Other favs are "Notebook" and "What You Do".
I took it old school and made myself a "Slow Jam" cd with Chrisette Michelle, Conya Doss, Algebra, Corinne Bailey Rae, Laura Izibor, Vivian Green and a few others. I've been playing it nonstop for about 2 weeks.
Post a Comment