I will admit nothing. *defiantly folds my arms and nods no*
I'm about to knock out some walls and add a second story and maybe add indoor plumbing and electricity. Since you're their the most and would benefit from it I think you should pay. Yep, sounds reasonable to me.
5 comments:
[Insert blank stare smiley from Monday's post.] At this rate you should start paying rent at the AR Gal suite.
That will be all.
Why do I have to pay when it's named after me?? lol lol Admit it...you were amused by this.
I'm tempted to call the number to see if that's a real place.
That can't be a real commerical. It can't. Please AR Gal tell me that's a fake!
Yep, it's real. You know I called! lol
At the reeeeed houuuseeee!! *dead*
I will admit nothing. *defiantly folds my arms and nods no*
I'm about to knock out some walls and add a second story and maybe add indoor plumbing and electricity. Since you're their the most and would benefit from it I think you should pay. Yep, sounds reasonable to me.
Post a Comment