It's not the clearest picture but basically this, my dear people, is a fly on crack! This thing was HUGE!Picture it, the morning of September 21, 2009. I'm walking around the house getting ready for work (but ass nekkid no less) and hear this buzzing sound. I duck (natural reaction) and listen. Soon enough I see it flying around and watch as it lands on the ceiling light fixture in the kitchen. I break out into my normal hoot and holler dance, run into the bedroom, slam the door, grab my robe and a pair of tennis shoes out of the closet. What?! I needed something on my feet that covered my toes that I could stomp (and kick) properly with.
Once 'clothed', I crept out of the bedroom into the kitchen and made sure it was still on the light. It was. YAY! I ran to laundry area where we keep the (bug) spray and then grabbed the broom. Shut up. Then................I sprayed with all my might. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That sap sucker went CARAZY and flew everywhere. I'm screamin' and swingin', screamin' and swingin', AND screamin' and swingin'. It finally landed somewhere over by the kitchen window. I couldn't see exactly where because it was hiding behind a decorative bird cage thingamajig on the counter. I spray randomly and it goes flying around again. Screamin' and swingin' ensues. It lands on the other side of the kitchen and I spray again. It comes out, flies over under the stove, and I go in for the kill.

After inhaling the continuous fumes, it could finally take no more and crumbled in defeat to its death. Looks like another spray TKO!



6 comments:
ROFLMBBBO! All that for a fly???? Really? Tell me Z lauged at you when you told him!!! The whole scene in my mind literally made me lol!
Yes!! Did I mention it was HUGE???!!!! lol
Oh and Z, he just shook his head and chuckled. He don't lub me like he say he do.
Poor fly! All he wanted was to see some nekkidness and you killed him for it. *smh*
Here's the fly's perspective. Bzzz. Bzzz. What's this? Hellooooo nurse! Hey where you going? Something I said? I smell don't I? I knew I shouldn't have played in that dog shit on my way over. Hey, why'd you unnekkidfy yourself? Take it off, me no likey! What's that you're holding? R-A-I? Raid? Raid?!? Oh it's like that now? I was top in my class at flight school. Oh this ain't Raid! You got the cheap stuff didn't you? I bathe in this stuff lady.
Let me dive bomb you a couple of times. Dance AR Gal, dance! Bwahahaha! Who's your Fly Daddy?! Say my name! *cough* Um you going kind of heavy with that spray you know. Whew! Okay I need to rest for a minute let me chill behind this decorative bird cage thingamajig. Wow. Maybe I can get her to break this thing later. Damn, again with the spray? Can't a fly rest without being blasted in the eyes with a toxic fog? That's torture lady and last time I checked it was illegal. Let me land somewhere else. *cough cough* Lizabeth I think I'm coming to join you in the steaming crap pile in the sky. Damn you AR Gal! Damn you! *dead*
Yes, I have too much time on my hands. So? LOL.
As if the post wasn't enough? I am DEAD at the fly perspective. Tears are coming out of my eyes. Bwaaahahaha!!!
You silly. And so is Freaky!
Post a Comment