In somewhat related news, I am currently watching the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on TLC. Two of the women conceived children while taking antibiotics and on birth control. Both were unaware that this 'dangerous' combination makes you more susceptible to pregnancy without a backup contraceptive. Ironically, both bundles of joy were plopped into a toilet as their mommies mistook them for constipation poops. I for one am glad that I was able to view these informative episodes and felt it was my duty as a woman to share this with others who, like myself, may not have known. Z has been informed that there will be NO sex in the champagne if I find myself in this predicament. Besides, if you're sick you shouldn't want to do it anyway....right? RIGHT!
UPDATE: My nephew Ryan Alexander was born 11/18/09 at 11:58 pm weighing in at 6 lbs. and ?? oz (I forgot what my mama said). Baby and mommy are doing great!
UPDATE ON THE UPDATE: Just talked to my sister. She delivered this child naturally (without the assistance of any drugs (totally her choice by the way)) and is already up and about to email pictures out. WTH? Now that she has delivered her last child, she is most excited about her upcoming journey of getting her flat stomach back. LOL
LAST UPDATE ON THE UPDATE 'CAUSE I'M TIRED OF UPDATING:



11 comments:
I demand you take down this post immediately! Fortunately, there are other common drugs that counteract that nasty little birth control pill. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
No siiiiiiiiiir, no can do! lol
If you are taking antibiotics and birth control pills, the pills aren't doing their job. Antibiotics cancel out BC pills. For some reason, I knew that yrs ago but it happen to my sister last yr.
Congrats on the new buddle of joy!
Yay for the new nephew! And thanks for sharing that with us. It gives me hope that some of us still take our responsibilities as women seriously.
Southern, I know you're sister was surprised then! lol
Thanks to both of you ladies!
Say wha say wha??? Aww congrats to the AR clan...me lub babies.
Thank ya kindly!
Congrats!
Thanks!
Awwwwww! Love the new babies!
I love that show! I watch it every time I think about it at work! Who knew so many people had no clue they were pregnant till it was time to deliver! LOL!
Thanks!!
Right! I refuse to be that lady...well at least I'm going to try my best not to be. lol
Post a Comment