Monday, November 16, 2009

HIGHLY GROSS: Food chronicles

Thanks to Gail (who NEVER stops by and comments) for the title inspiration and to a friend of a friend of a friend who swiped it from here for the post content. And to think, I actually like the Sweet Sue canned chicken dumplings. If I'm being honest here, I have two cans in the cupboard that I've been itching to chow down on. After this, not so much. Oh who am I kidding yes I am because they are yummy but this shit is still HIGHLY GROSS!!!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I totally did just throw up in my mouth a little.

Freaky Deaky said...

Looks like a can got raped by a rooster and had a partial birth abortion in somebody's skillet. I really need to find someone to pay me for captions.

That kid looks awful young to have such bad skin. He's going to be a virgin well into college. What?!

AR Gal said...

Barista, it looks like someone threw up in the can too. Blech!

Freaky, I didn't even notice the kid's face (only that there was a kid standing there). Do you do detective work on the side? lol

Babs said...

WHO the FUGG is buying CANNED WHOLE Chicken?!?!?!?

I am so done with chicken for the '09. Thanks for that. *gagging*

AfricanOrchid said...

This is sooooo wrong on every chicken pickin level. YUCKADOODLE DOOO. ;-(

AR Gal said...

Babs, that's what I wondered too. Like there is actually a market for this? Then again I do eat their chicken and dumplings so ummmmmmmmmmm yeah..............

@African Orchid, more like YUCKADOODLE DOOOON'T LMAO!

Ladynay said...

If you crazy enough to buy chicken in a can, you deserve what comes out!

Anonymous said...

Da hell?! This can't be real. It can't!

kisz4tj said...

SERIOUSLY??? NO...you lie...I.CAN'T!!! You got brown bags 'round here?? ugh

AR Gal said...

Ladynay, that is a good point!

@Southern, unfortunately I believe it is.

LOL @ Kelly

Anonymous said...

I noticed the kid's skin first thing, but then I wondered (hoped, maybe?) it was jelly or some other food on his face.

Gorgeous Gail said...

HIGHLY GROSS INDEED!

YUCK.

AR Gal said...

As I live and breathe....GG!!!

Anonymous said...

AR Gal - you have done it! Rendered me speechless DC! WOW and YUCK!!

AR Gal said...

Yuck indeed!

Giving you what I got....musically