Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little bit of this…a little bit of that

  • I’m ready for this holiday break as I’m sure most of the nation is. Well unless you have to work in retail on Black Friday.
  • They should just do like I used to if I was on the schedule and call in sick.
  • We are going to see Bruce Bruce this weekend. I was torn because Sommore will be in the Rock the following weekend. To decide, I listened to both of them on YouTube. I laughed at Bruce Bruce more. Plus Lavelle Crawford will be with him. Dude is HILARIOUS!!
  • Z’s preference was Bruce Bruce. He says Sommore is too vulgar. Oh really Mr. Potty Mouth? Lol It is what it is dude.
  • I wish Katt Williams would do another tour. I don’t care what anyone says, I love his press-n-curl midget-like behind.
  • Jennifer Lopez’s new song is stupid. But not as stupid as that dance move she tried the other night. WTF were you thinking hey hoe?!
  • I have to reconfigure our holiday travel plan during Christmas. I thought my mother would still be in STL with my sister. Turns out she’s leaving a couple weeks before and going back to Memphis. This throws a total wrench in my ‘kill two birds with one stone’ plan.
  • Speaking of my mother, she’s got her dictator cap on telling folks (ie my sister and her husband) that they need to go ahead and get tubes tied, a vasectomy, whatever so that they don’t have anymore kids……in their house no less. And ain’t nobody asked her nothing! *gives my mama the side-eye supreme*
  • In her opinion, they are too old to have anymore. I told her last night that she was WAY out of line for saying something like that. She got pissed. Whatever. I love her but she is TOTAL control freak.
  • She needs a man or a hobby.
  • I wasn’t going to make any dressing for Thanksgiving since it will be just the two of us but I’m craving it now. I shall be making a trip to the store to pick up the remaining ingredients I need (which I think is just celery).
  • I need to thaw out my turkey leg for the greens tonight. Considering I couldn’t stand greens as a kid, mine taste pretty damn good.
  • I’ve got a couple of better pictures of Ryan. The hospital has some sort of contract with this B.e.l..la B..a..b..y place that comes in to take portraits. They are really cute and different from the normal hospital photos you get but those sh!ts are expensive! I saved the page to get the pictures. Anyone have photoshop to get those words out of the way?





11 comments:

Ladynay said...

Love love love love new babies! Your nephew is so small and precious! Awwwwwwwwwwww

I haven't Bruce Bruce or Sommore do stand up in a long time! Have fun!

I didn't watch the AMA's so I didn't see J-Lo fall on her butt. Is her new song in the Latin or Hip Hop realm. I've have not heard it yet.

Mommy don't care who house she in, she gonna speak her mind. That's hoe they do. You lucky she didn't have words for you once you called her out! LOL!

Mmmmm dressing!

Mmmmmm greens!

I will be having both in about 50 @ the jobs potluck today! YAY!

I made some baked mac and cheese that I left in the oven too long! I brought it to work anyway! LOL! They don't have to sample it if they don't want to! I can take it home and doctor it up later! LOL!

AR Gal said...

He is mighty tiny isn't he?

I think it's supposed to be hip hop but it sounds like garbage. MUSIC FAIL!!

Giiiiiiiiiiirrrrl, she shol' don't. I love her but I was like damn woman...chill out already! LOL

Baked mac and cheese is on the menu too!! I need some rolls as well.

Freaky Deaky said...

Um what's wrong with vulgar? Me likey a woman with a dirty mouth and mind to match. Please Sommore wears some nice outfits. Bruce Bruce and Lavelle are hilarious though so it's a win-win either way.

I feel sorry for the poor schlubs that work retail on Black Friday. It's hard enough to deal with the unwashed masses on a regular day but Black Friday?! Nope, couldn't do it.

The AMAs was a big batch of fail! The artists looked crazy, the songs were sucky, and let's not even get into Taylor and Adam.

I'm guessing your sister and her hubby don't hang up on your mom? My motto is if you don't have anything nice to say...click.

You have any more sisters in need of impregnation?

Anonymous said...

I decided to pass on both comedy shows. Are you going to see Mr. Pee Man, R Kelly?

Awww..your nephew is adorable. He's so tiny.

AR Gal said...

Freaky, by nice you mean tight and exposed right? LOL

Black Friday=people completely showing their ass.

Re the AMA's, ITA!

Ehhhh, I doubt. That sister is the nice one. lol

I'm the only sister that has no children and I'm taken so that would be a no mister.

Southern, RKelly=hell no. I can't do it.

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

My ovaries hurt from looking at those precious pictures!!! Barista needs to get to work on the AA/Barista Operation Pretty Babies SOON....even if just the practice round!! LOL

Nerd Girl said...

I LOVE Bruce Bruce and Lavelle! What a great show. I agree with Z....Sommore just isn't my cup of tea.

I'll be cooking tonight. Booooooo. But on Thursday, I'll be a happy, dressing, mac and cheese eating fool. Can't wait!

Your nephew is too precious!!! I love babies. Other people's precious little babies.

Happy Thanksgiving!

AR Gal said...

Barista, practice makes perfect! :D

Nerd Girl, I'm looking forward to the show and the laughs! I can't wait.

I'll be cooking tonight and early Thanksgiving morning. A woman's work is never done. *sigh*

He is pretty cute! Thanks!

kisz4tj said...

awwww! I had more to say about your randoms, but I am silenced by baby Ryan *gush*

AR Gal said...

I find myself looking at his pics at work. It's very calming.

Anonymous said...

Awwww how cute is that little baby! I love the shot of his feet. Just melts my heart

Giving you what I got....musically