Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YouTube Foolishness: Junk Food Edition

I haven't graced you all with one of these in awhile. Thanks to FB and my buddy Goli, the wait (not like you all were really waiting, lol) is OVER!! Speaking of, be sure to watch for Lil Mikey aka Lil Wayne's forgotten son. Somebody call Maury!

5 comments:

K. Rock said...

This is a flamin hot mess.

Ladynay said...

*doing the left side, and the right side, then doubling up*

Bhahahahahahahahaha!

Please tell me Cheetoes had a contest for a new jingle or something!

HAHAHAHAHA!

AR Gal said...

KRock, yes indeed.

Ladynay, I highly doubt it. Folks will do anything to be a 'star' these days.

Anonymous said...

Should have never gave yall n-word youtube!

And I hate you for this b/c now "flaming hot and cheese" is stuck in my head!

Le fantôme de Freaky said...

Damn you AR Gal! You and this video are the reason I stopped blogging. What? I stopped before your post? Well, I had a dream you would post this video and it caused me to give up. I've since decided to live a life of begging for change at laundrymats, liquor stores, and gas stations.

The girl is kinda cute, hope she ain't flamin' hot.

Giving you what I got....musically