Aww, I used to love this song! Little Tevin Campbell. Well, he ain't so little anymore. I read on more than one website/blog that he and Rashaan Patterson were dating. Wow! All growed up, huh?
That video brings back memories. My cousin was in love with him. She tried to fight me because I said he wasn't that cute.
I still bump Tevin. Got some of his songs on my Ipod. "Tell Me What You Want Me To Do" and "Can We Talk" are my favorite Tevin Campbell songs. How could I forget about "Shhhh"? That's my song too.
At the 1:15 mark, is that the girl from Family Matters? One episode she went upstairs and never came back down. LOL Recently she was on Celebrity Rehab.
LaBella Noire, have you seen the youtube clips of Whitney performing in Europe? *smh* If that's all Tevin has to offer then I'd rather he just stay away. LOL
LMAO @ your cousin Southern. Did she try and windmill you? LOL
Hmmmm, that sure looks like Lil Judy Winslow. It's really sad the way her life has turned out so far. I hope she gets back on the right track.
9 comments:
Don't make me start swooning over TC. I still listen to his stuff like it came out yesterday. "Goodbye" and "Just ask me to" are some of my favorites.
Aww, I used to love this song! Little Tevin Campbell. Well, he ain't so little anymore. I read on more than one website/blog that he and Rashaan Patterson were dating. Wow! All growed up, huh?
Old school TC is where it's at ya'll.
Hmmm, well I always figured he was gay and stuff.
Awww, I used to luurrve me some TC. I'm waiting for him to make a comeback a la Whitney.
"he was gay and stuff". LOL
That video brings back memories. My cousin was in love with him. She tried to fight me because I said he wasn't that cute.
I still bump Tevin. Got some of his songs on my Ipod. "Tell Me What You Want Me To Do" and "Can We Talk" are my favorite Tevin Campbell songs. How could I forget about "Shhhh"? That's my song too.
At the 1:15 mark, is that the girl from Family Matters? One episode she went upstairs and never came back down. LOL Recently she was on Celebrity Rehab.
LaBella Noire, have you seen the youtube clips of Whitney performing in Europe? *smh* If that's all Tevin has to offer then I'd rather he just stay away. LOL
LMAO @ your cousin Southern. Did she try and windmill you? LOL
Hmmmm, that sure looks like Lil Judy Winslow. It's really sad the way her life has turned out so far. I hope she gets back on the right track.
You heard this on the Micheal Baisden (sp) show on your way home right? That's when I heard it and had a serious in car concert! LOL!
Yes ma'am!!
Post a Comment