=
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!
Mistah and I are going to check these talented comedians out at the end of May. I heard the announcement on one of the Memphis radio stations this morning and quickly picked up the phone to call him. I received a resounding 'HELL YEAH!!!' when I asked if he wanted to go. :) With this combination, I'm pretty sure I will piss myself a couple of times so I think I'll buy a package of Poise Pads just to be on the safe side.
They will be at the DeSoto County Civic Center (in Southaven, MS right outside of Memphis) May 29th if you're interested.





8 comments:
Now THAT should be a great show. Enjoy!! We recently saw Mike Epps and Bruce Bruce and were definitely UNDERwhelmed. A few one liners from Bruce Bruce, but not nearly as funny as we both expected.
We saw Lavell last year and he was hilarious so I know he won't disappoint. But with Tracy Morgan too...TRACY MORGAN....*faints* I don't know if I'm gone be ready for how hard I'm gonna laugh.
Ironically, Bruce Bruce was the 'headliner' of the show we went to when we saw Lavell. He should have been an opening act because we too were underwhelmed. Mike Epps....*smh* Saw him do stand-up on HBO once...that was all I needed to see. He was bad.
I'm tempted to drive the two hours to catch that one - but I can't! I'm so disappointed in comedy after that Sommore/Bruce Bruce mess that I'm sitting them all out for a while. But that Lavell is one funny duuuude!
Lavell will make it worth the drive. When I tell you my stomach was hurting from laughing at him.............
Well I am glad I read your first comment because I was thinking about spoiling myself to the Mike Epps/Bruce Bruce show next week. Oh well I don't need to be spending any $$$ anyways.
Let us know if you fill that poise up! LOL!
HA! Will do!
I halfway thought about going to the Mike Epps show that he filmed in Detroit. I saw it on Comedy Central and was so glad I didn't waste my money. I think I chuckled once or twice during the entire show. He wasn't funny. Seriously, he was like Robert Townsend anti-funny. SMH.
Lavell should be hilarious and Tracy depends on if he's drunk or not. Hope you have fun. I'll never see you the same way again after the Poise pad comments. You just had to mess it up didn't you?
Hey, I'm just keeping it real. LOL
Post a Comment