Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sashay Shontae!



As the wig comes off (around the 57 second mark)

Mistah: Is that a DUDE?????!!!!!

Me: (CTHU) Yep

Mistah: Bwahahahahahaha What the hell is this America's Next Top Drag Queen?

Me: Stop it!

When RuPaul starts talking about her wig (around the 1:36 mark)

Mistah damn near falls on the ground laughing.

About ten minutes later I start fidgeting with my headscarf because it wasn't acting right if you will. Then I hear him say, "Just relax for now AR Gal. We gone get your scarf back on your head and everything is gonna be alright".

*DEAD*

3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

I love Chelsea!

All that he/she shenanigans, drama, and overacting. RuPaul should've given him 10 seconds to get up or lose.

Ladynay said...

I'll watch and comment when I get to the crib :-)

AR Gal said...

Chelsea is the bees knees man! I told mistah the same thing, shedude was just being extra.

Giving you what I got....musically