Monday, April 05, 2010

GoodNESS!!!


I'm not a huge Jaheim fan but this song right here.......*swoons* And when did he get so damn good looking????? Or has he always been but I chose to ignore it? Either way, homeboy could get it and that's all I gotsta say about that.

If you're reading...call me.

12 comments:

K. Rock said...

He has always reminded me of a boxer. Doesn't float my boat. But I could see how someone could be into him though.

Anonymous said...

I've also been a fan of Jaheim since his first single, Could It be. But he has never been cute to me.

Ladynay said...

He doesn't have that pretty boy cuteness, but he's cute to me.

AR Gal said...

KRock, he does have that stocky boxer build doesn't he?

Southern, I don't even remember that song. I'll have to google it.

Ladynay, yep not pretty boy cute but cute nonetheless. He gives off the vibe that I'd feel really safe with him. I dig that.

pserendipity said...

The first thing I notice about a man is his hands. I can see those on that exact same location on my leg...

Yeah, I've never paid attention to Jaheim's looks, always have liked his music. But he is looking shole nuff good in that photo!!

AR Gal said...

On your leg? Bwahahahahahahaha I feel you though.

Anonymous said...

mmm...and the pink shirt...yeah, I could float his boat. believe that.

Anonymous said...

Not exactly cute to me, but there is a bad boy swagger in him that I like! He hasn't really held down a whole album to my satisfaction, but he's got quite a few singles that I like. My favorite song by him is "Just In Case". Ooow, sing it Jaheim.

blkbutterfly said...

Jaheim isn't drop dead gorgeous, but he has gotten a lot more attractive since he got rid of those braids. something abt a grown man with braids just doesn't still well w/ me... lol!

i like that song, but Anything will always be my favorite.

AR Gal said...

Alright now Barista! LOL

Oh now see Mrs. TDJ, I can't stand 'Just in Case'. That song irks me for some reason.

Blkbutterfly, I think that's it. I forgot he used to braid it up. The low fade is a definite improvement on him.

Nerd Girl said...

Jaheim is the business! Musically.

That pic is the best one I've ever seen of him. Hmmmm....

AR Gal said...

Hmmmmm indeed. :)

Giving you what I got....musically