Friday, October 29, 2010

So it seems..............

I've actually had something to blog about for a few weeks and simply just forgot.

Sh'Nike left! Wooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!! She applied for a different job in the organization. She's been gone for about a month now. For those who don't know about the person formally known as the thorn in my side, you can read about her here annnnnnnnnnnnd here. To add to the list of reasons why I grew to not really like her, this broad had the most awful & annoying habits, ticks and other miscellaneous things she used to do on the daily. Namely a cough......like the king of coughs......like coughing up both lungs at the same time cough. She rarely covered her mouth and after several hints\recommendations\strong suggestions (by myself and others) to seek medical treatment, she FINALLY went to the doctor..............four months later. Wanna know what the diagnosis was?

GD WALKING PNEUMONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was PISSED at her and the fact she sat directly next to me with that gunk in her trunk for that long. We've got good medical insurance and plenty of sick time to go around. Hell, the last time I looked I think I had close to 200 sick hours to use.

*makes note to utilize a mental health day soon*

Granted, it's not like she knew but still you just don't cough like that for no reason. Your body does things like that for a reason. This just provided further evidence to me that the chick lacked HEAVILY in the common sense department.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, she's gone. I'm good. Actually, I'm great!!!! Wanna know why?

CAUSE I FINALLY GOT ANOTHER JOB DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWG!!!!

This exciting news was made official yesterday after I accepted the offer. So in a couple of weeks, I'll be moving over a couple of rows to my new team.

So long, to peace and quiet!
So long, to not having a boss in the office!
So long, to having an entire section to myself!
So long, to.....damn I sure am giving up a lot of perks. LOL

Ah well, I was bored and beyond ready for a change. I'm sure I'll be complaining about something or another in a few months (it's in my nature...what can I say?) but until then.................




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Make sure you sanitize the new cube before you move in.

I hope the hacker next to me leaves soon. She's had that disgusting thing going on forever, too.

Jameil said...

Walking pneumonia? Disgusting!!! Yay for the new gig!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! For You!!!!

And Ewwwwwwwww! to her! She was so gross for all that coughing, spreading germs. Glad she is gone ole nasty heffa!

Freaky Deaky said...

Congrats on the new job! Try to get in a mental health day before the holidays and/or the move to the new job.

You know you're going to miss Sh'Nike and her sputum. Don't front! *runs and hides*

Yeah, it does sound like you're giving up a lot. If I was in your area I'd see about getting a hookup with your current position. Getting paid to be left to my own devices sounds pretty fun to me.

K. Rock said...

Con-gat-u-laaaaaationsss! *in my best Vesta impression*

Hope you enjoy the new post at work.

Ladynay said...

*in my Swiss beatz voice* Go head, go head, go go go go go head ARGal!!!!!

Congrats!

Nerd Girl said...

WhooooooARGALsoooie! Sorry.

Congratulations on the new gig! Congratulations on not having to deal with Sh'Nike and her tortured insides. Life is good!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! Congrats lady!! Hoping things will be great over there!

blkbutterfly said...

Congrats on the new job!

And, uhm, yeah, get in a mental health day... or two. :-)

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

Congrats!!!

Will I see you at any of the homecoming festivities? Knowing me, I'll probably only show my face Saturday night at the alumni party even though I have plans to be there all day Saturday.

AR Gal said...

Thanks for all the well wishes y'all!!

Southern, no ma'am. I'm relaxing in the comforts of my home this weekend. Maybe next year. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats boo! Can I borrow 20 dollars???

AR Gal said...

For Shizzle!!!!

Giving you what I got....musically