My youngest nephew's birthday was this past weekend. He is now 2 years old.

Let me tell ya'll, this boy can eat! When I went to see he and his brother while they were visiting my mom he kept me laughing. He would go in the kitchen, pull out the chair, sit down and wait while my mom prepared their meals or just randomly go and open the fridge and stand looking at it like he was deciding what he was going to eat next. lol He's funny but he's is also a sweet little boy that I love.
In other news, I got a new puppy! Allow me to introduce Emma.....

We have had her for about a month now. Emma is a rat terrier, according to the people we got her from even though people often mistake her for a jack russell. She was all of 2 lbs. when we brought her home and we have fattened her up to a whopping 3 lbs. The people we got her from and the vet both said that they doubt she will get over 10 lbs. She is doing fairly well with house training. She knows that she should go to the door and wait to do #2 but we still have to watch her like a hawk for #1. She has yet to gain mind control over that.
She loves playing (ie getting on his nerves) with her brother, Cochise. Luckily, I was able to catch them during one of their calmer moments to capture this Kodak moment. Please don't think his size intimidates her one bit. Ha! You know they say little dogs think their big and she is no exception.

And here is Shorty, my neighbors dog that I walk with Cochise. I tried my best to get them to look at me but as you can plainly see, that didn't work out to well.

Last but certainly not least, my best friend had her 1st born a week ago....a healthy, bouncing baby boy. No pics of the baby. They haven't uploaded any to email out and I can't remember the name of the hospital he was born at to go and snag one. lol I do have a pic of him in my cell phone but my current cell phone provider requires that I spend an extra $5/month to be able to forward picture mail.....it's not that serious.
As far as the weekend goes, not much to tell....as usual. I followed LadyNay's lead and bleached the kitchen down and cleaned up the rest of the house....watched a couple of old school movies, "Uptown Saturday Night" & "Cotton Comes to Harlem"....funny stuff and did a little grocery and "me" shopping. All in all, it was just a regular relaxing weekend.



11 comments:
Puppy is simply adorable!! I want another one, lol.
I put soiled puppy pads outside for my dogs to get the hint of where I wanted them to go. Worked pretty fast, might work to train your new addition. I know it's gross, but once they start to smell their urine in certain spots (ie: outside!) they get the hint. Took my dogs about a week to figure it out.
Good luck with the potty training! :-)
You nephew is a cutie! So are your four legged babies. :-)
Girlllllllll I got to everything but the fridge! There is nothing like a clean kitchen.
Your nephew is too cute!! And the puppies are adorable. My old yorkie always used to think she could beat up my brother's greyhound.
@Black Mamba, we had Cochise trained in 2 weeks flat. Emma is a stubborn lil mule so we may have to take the puppy pad approach with her.
@LadyNay, girl, I didn't do the fridge either. lol I was sweatin like a wildebeast by the time I finished up with the other stuff so I was hardly in the mood to the fridge.
Thanks Tasha! I'm tellin you those little dogs are fearless! lol
So cute, the pets and the 2 year old. He's adorable!
AWWW cute dogs!!!
Gotta love the nephews we can love them like they are our own and then take them to their parents LOL...That pic with the dog on her back had me crackin up
Hey Princess Dominique! Thanks!
Hey Honey-Libra! That's her I want my belly rub position. Her big brother has got it bad too. lol
Thanks to the both of you for stopping through. Feel free to come back anytime!
I love dogs! Whenever I get back to living in a house instead of an apartment I'll probably get another dog.
Little dogs suffer from a Napoleon complex. They always think they're about to do something.
Hey Freaky! Yeah they do but best believe that the will run when that big dog starts chasin them though. ha ha
Your nephew is so adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks.
PUPPIES AND BABIES! This was GREAT GRIN POST!
Post a Comment