Sunday, August 12, 2007

For Real??!!!

I've been reading this site for a few months now. If you are not familiar with it, the site was created by some guy named Frank to allow people to anonymously send in secrets via postcard to post on the internet. He normally posts new secrets each Sunday. I've seen some pretty interesting things and will find myself saying "daaaaammmmmnnnn" or "for real???" when I read some of them. lol The things some of these people have done or been through are just that shocking at times(some of them make me crack up laughing).

So today, the site has a mini-movie up. It's pretty much just video of the postcards with music and the Frank dude talking a bit. What got me was the very first secret in the vid. I won't ruin the experience for you guys but I will say that my mouth dropped wide open......for real for real! I would love to have a convo with this person just to find out why. Now one that just struck me as wierd is around the 2:44 mark. This person....ok, I'll let ya'll watch but all I know is that they need to quit that with a quickness! lol I guess it's better than going Freddy Krueger on them but still......

Anywho....I went to check out the Bourne Ultimatum last night. This was a really great movie and Matt Damon is as sessy as eva!!! The fight scenes with one of the "assets"/assasins had me on the edge of my seat....for real for real! I wish this movie series could go on forever like James Bond but from what I've heard/read this is it.....bummer. Soooo, like I said....good flick, go check it out! Here's a preview to the movie. Please excuse that little voice you hear within the clip that keeps sayin "Matt Damon". lol Someone embedded one of the voices from "Team America: World Police" into the clip. It's quite funny to me as that part of the (Team America) movie always makes me crack up laughing.




Late post addition:
I was just reading CreoleInDC's post about her encounter with a gas station attendant. I cracked up laughing. Not at her experience but because it made me think about my experience I had Friday morning. I stopped by a gas station that morning to grab a bottle of grapefruit juice because my throat was feeling a bit parched.

I walk in the store and speak to the guy behind the counter.

Me: good morning
Him: jibberish
**I just smiled and kept moving. I was trying to get in, find my drank, and get out. lol**
Him: (at the counter) jibberish
**His accent (he was hispanic) was so thick and he was talking so fast I didn't understand him.**
Me: Come again?
Him: You're beautiful, you have a nice car, and you have no ring on....what happened?
Me: Thank you, thank you, you're way too nosey, I have a boyfriend, now how much is my drink?
Him: Oh okay....nevermind.

I cracked up laughing when I got in the car. People never ceased to amaze me.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Ladynay said...

Can do the vids at work. Heard Bourne 4 was great.

Yay you got a compliment at the gas station! Work it! LOL

Sissy said...

"I save them for the elevator" eewwwww how gross is that!? Post Secret is deep. I enjoyed the haunting music that accompanied the the mini-movie.

AR Gal said...

@LadyNay, I know huh. I guess I should have just left it at that but he was asking too much! lol

@Sissy...wasn't that just gross??

Freaky Deaky said...

I haven't checked out PostSecret in awhile. I liked the video. The video could've been done without the narrative but the music did a good job of establishing the mood.

AR Gal said...

I agree...Frank was talkin a little bit too much but I still like the overall product.

CreoleInDC said...

I'm a big fan of that site too but it really scares me. I want you to go back to that store...shake up a bottle of coke REAL GOOD...and spray him cuz that's what I wanna do to old girl. Humph.

Giving you what I got....musically