Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thanks For Nothing!

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Eddie Griffin, scheduled at Robinson Music Hall on Saturday, August 30, 2008, at 8:00PM, has been cancelled. Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $3.40 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable. >>>>This is reason why I always have them mail my stuff by USPS. I still want the $3.40 back though.

*off to what else I Saturday night*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are they not going to refund the processing fee? If the event has been canceled then there is nothing to process? Ticketmaster must be part bull because they're full of b.s.

Anonymous said...

Labor Day party at Markham 801 Saturday night. It was suppose to be the after party for Eddie Griffin.

Are you going to the UCA/UAPB game?

AR Gal said...

lol @ Freaky. I guess because they already processed the tickets which are currently sitting in my purse. *shrugs shoulders*

Hey Southern! I might go to the party but I highly doubt if I will be at the game. I'm not that into sports (or sitting in the elements)...even if it is my alma mater. lol

Anonymous said...

They should give that $3.40 back as consolation for having to find something else to do that night. Hmmph

Still Patrice said...

well that;s mighty cheeky of them

TDJ said...

Seems like they should eat that cost and not the consumer. Some things need to be chalked up as "the price of doing business".

Anonymous said...

Oh hell no. I'd be on the phone to the manager demanding a FULL refund...that, or put his black azzz on the stage!!!! You best believe I'd be disputing the credit card charges. Might be $3.40, but it's the principal!!!

I hate businesses that do that crap. If it's YOUR fault, you refund me in FULL. Eddie can reimburse you, I'm not eating that cost. Hmph!

Giving you what I got....musically