Monday, September 29, 2008

I SERIOUSLY cannot wait until Thursday......

I don't think I've felt this much excitement since I went to Disneyworld as a kid....okay well maybe that's a stretch but you get my point. As I watched the latest train wreck that is the McCain/Palin ticket, I had several random questions and thoughts that crossed my mind.

Follow along with me if you will (video is below)

1. Does she know that she's stupid or has she just been brainwashed into thinking that she's not?
2. Is it just me or does Old McDonald look REALLY uncomfortable starting @ the 53 second mark of this interview when dummy mcdumbpants gives her scripted yet incorrect answer?
3.On a scale of 1-10, how embarassed does she look @ the 1:00 minute mark? I vote a 10!!!
4. How in the phuck is it considered "gotcha journalism" when a voter was simply asking her stance on an important topic?
5. How tragic was play-dough face's joke @ minute mark 1:06?
6. Ummmm, I don't think Katie Couric was addressing the question to you fool! (please reference minute mark 1:24)
7. I saw that editing glitch @ minute mark 2:30. What happened CBS? She said something dumber than normal didn't she?
8. People can be excited about Sarah all day long McCain, that still doesn't change the fact that she's dumb.as.hell.



OBAMA-BIDEN '08!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Just bring on the debates so we can watch her get spanked...!

AR Gal said...

It can't get here soon enough! :)

Tasha said...

I cannot wait till Thursday. I will be TiVo-ing that mess!

Anonymous said...

The thing that scares me is even with Old Man Gimpy McSame and Sarah "Yeah Don'cha know" Palin lies and slip ups they have a damn good chance of being winning.

I hope the debate isn't as stiff and boring as the 1st Presidential debate.

AR Gal said...

Hey Tasha! Me either!! lol

Freaky....you're right they do and that scares me to death!!!

Giving you what I got....musically