Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gotta be there in the morning

It's the ass crack of dawn, 6:52 am, and I'm up. That's not really that strange since I wake up @ 5 (or somewhere close to it) during the week to get ready for work. I'm one of those folks that likes to go in early so I can get a headstart on my work (read so I can leave early). Anyway, what is strange is that I'm off today. Why are you up so early then you ask? Weeeeeeelll, I had to take my car up to the shop before Z went to work so I could have the other car to ride around in today for my doctors appointments. Now I am just waiting on them to open so I can drop my keys off. To help pass the time (and to help me stay awake), I'm online blog hoppin and found this youtube clip. At first I gasped, then before I knew I was laughing so hard. I'm talking about the kind of laugh that comes deep from within. Anyway, I know this vid looks a bit familar and it starts out that way but don't stop it too soon or you will miss out. This is funny (and short), so press play and enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it, I can't see it because I am at work. Will check it out when I get home...but like you... I like to get started to Ican roll out early.

Still Patrice said...

WOW I was still DROOLING that time of morning..

Anonymous said...

at 6:52 I was pushing the snooze button. I usually get up around 6:20 but didn't get till 7 this morning. But I still made it to work on time.

AR Gal said...

LadyGirl you will not be disappointed...I promise!

Pajnstl and Southern...I have just one word for you two...SLACKERS! lol

just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I was probably building up a nice snore at that time. Morning people, blech! :oP

LOL @ the video. That was absolutely the last thing I expected to see.

AR Gal said...

@Freaky..SO! lol I've gotta admit, I really am a morning person. lol

That vid is hilarious! I've watched no less than 5 times already.

Ladynay said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Giving you what I got....musically