
You would think the fact that the pants these people are wearing being uncomfortable as hell would be enough…..you would think.
You would think the fact they are tight enough to take your blood pressure would be enough….you would think.
You would think the fact someone, at some point, is talking about you would be enough……you would think.
You would think the fact that your belly looks like an extra boob in them would be enough…..you would think.
You would think that you would get tired of the stinging red ring that appears around your waist (ladies you know what I mean! we’ve all had it at least once) when you take those suckas off…….you would think.
You would think that your daughter poking your tummy would be enough……you would think
Ladies, if you know someone like this, someone who prefers their muffins a little closer to the heart and not just out of the oven, I beg of you……BE A FRIEND!! Intervene and take them to the nearest shopping plaza and introduce them to the next size up. My vision ain’t been the same since I saw this lady at the store earlier. Her MT was a lot worse than the picture if you can believe it and yes her daughter was poking at her tummy tum tum. *shudders*
This message was brought to you by the letters “M” , “T”, and a visit to Wal-Mart.



10 comments:
You would thing the fact that her muffin top would fill out her jeans better than her ass would make her think twice about that outfit in general. :o(
You're ruining my Internet innocence!
At least the daughter wasn't asking the mom if she knew the muffin man while poking her tummy. LOL
Muffin tops kill me. I see them in old women and teenagers. Just because you can (barely) button it doesn't mean it fits.
You are faaaar from innocent my dear sir. lol lol
Muffintops are an abombination LaBellaNoire. lol
That pic is awful! You would think there was no such things as mirrors.
*Dead*
LOL..M and T shouldn't ever have a union.
@Southern...I'm sayin, *smdh*
@LadyGirl, RIGHT! lol lol
@Southern...I'm sayin, *smdh*
@LadyGirl, RIGHT! lol lol
Lmao... they kow that shyt isn't cute. So I laugh and keep it moving.
@Paj....well if they know, WHY do they do it? I just do not understand! lol
What's interesting is that I was having a conversation about these low waisted pants and everyone was saying they couldn't find any other types of jeans. I have yet to get a pair and I've bought jeans new off the rack - so they make to your natural waist jeans.
Now I am looking forward to the argument about the skinny jeans. I got only one thing to say SKINNY JEANS ARE FOR SKINNY BROADS!! Let it go!
Post a Comment