Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

I am currently at home on my couch....the best place in the world!!

Free snow days are the greatest!!!

5 comments:

Ladynay said...

Look at you climbing mountains and stuff!

Ummm can yall send us some snow? It only takes a 1/2 of an inch to shut us down! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Snow? What snow? It irks me when areas in the South get snow and I can see my grass. That's not cool at all. I'm going to have make a call to my repo man to take that snow off your hands.

No snow for Ladynay either!

The snow is mine, mine, all the way mine. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AR Gal said...

I should have clarified. There really wasn't any snow...just lots of ice but hey around here it's the same difference. They shut us down if a puddle freezes over. LMAO!!

Freaky why can't Ladynay have any snow? We are going to have to teach you how to share! lol

Still Patrice said...

freaky is serious about that snow huh? almost scary. lol

jealous you were home chilling!

Anonymous said...

Share? *shudder* Nope, the only time I like to share is when it involves multiple women with little or no clothes on. Otherwise is it sucks.

The snow is mine. It has been written. It is irrefutable. It is law. Feel free to have all the rain you can handle though. :oD

Giving you what I got....musically