I'm sorry but I don't speak mealy mouth or bumpkin can anyone translate what uncle Monster and his people actually said? LOL. I think I might have understood every fifth word or so. Maybe.
lol! that's monster with the fade (the name he goes by) and he's a local bounce rapper. his music is straight tomfoolery and his lisp doesn't help the situation either.
5 comments:
I'm sorry but I don't speak mealy mouth or bumpkin can anyone translate what uncle Monster and his people actually said? LOL. I think I might have understood every fifth word or so. Maybe.
What the hell is is saying? lol
Stay off of youtube! You know it's the devil!
But Freaky, he did it for the kids! LMAO
Southern, girl shit ion't know. I can't stay off. It brings me so much joy!
lol! that's monster with the fade (the name he goes by) and he's a local bounce rapper. his music is straight tomfoolery and his lisp doesn't help the situation either.
Not monster WITH the fade! *flatlines*
Post a Comment