OMG! First I'm mad at the DJ for playing this song. If alcohol is flowing this song is off limits. The big booty hoe is wrong for that. I'm just done. DONE!
Oh, I was playing this song in my car one morning and my Granny rode with me. She usually tries to play DJ in my car, and of course she started mumbling about this "mess" we {young people} blast all day....
I was like Ma, it's Mary Mary!
(of course I had to refresh her memory by single 'Shackles')
11 comments:
O.
M.
G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It took about half a sec for my mouth to drop. !!
PS: Lmao @ your tag for this post "Big booty hoes hump wit it" lmao! That just made my night...
See! LOL Hey I call 'em like I see 'em.
OMG! First I'm mad at the DJ for playing this song. If alcohol is flowing this song is off limits. The big booty hoe is wrong for that. I'm just done. DONE!
LOL @ the dudes looking at her.
Southern, I truly had no idea that Mary Mary's music could get folks so crunk. LMAO
Oh, I was playing this song in my car one morning and my Granny rode with me. She usually tries to play DJ in my car, and of course she started mumbling about this "mess" we {young people} blast all day....
I was like Ma, it's Mary Mary!
(of course I had to refresh her memory by single 'Shackles')
lol...good times in the Mazda.
Me likey da big booty hoe! My mouth didn't drop but I wish the video was longer and featured more close ups. What?!
LOL @ Pretty Pacino
Freaky, why did I just know you wanted it longer? LOL I already felt like a perv standing there filming her. I couldn't take it anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is ri.damn.diculous. But sooooo funny. Thank you! I hope I'm laughing as quietly as I think I am.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wasn't she a mess??? LMAO
I wanted him to back up just a lil and have her fall..now that woulda been made my mouth drop!
Hers too! LOL
Post a Comment